About Us

Pineview Memorial Park was established in 1934. The design and construction was led by engineer, Albert P. Haenny and the original structures were the product of architects, Paul Bocherle and Myron N. Goodwin. The office is currently located in one of the original historic buildings.

Pineview Memorial Park has grown throughout the years to include a chapel mausoleum, a garden mausoleum, multiple church sections, and private estates.

CONTACT US